All Algebra teachers are not the same. AlgeBlast!® was developed based on the methodology and techniques of educator Dot McClendon, over a 40-year period of helping students master algebra. Dot has been selected STAR teacher nineteen times by students from three different schools and is a member of the STAR Teacher Hall of Fame. Jumpstart AlgeBlast!® is an online program designed for classroom integration and leverages Dot’s years of proven teaching expertise. AlgeBlast!® is proven to improve student understanding of Algebra content, enabling higher achievement on state administered Algebra 1 End-of-Course Assessments, as well as the ACT® exam.
Jumpstart AlgeBlast!® Offers Faculty:
- Expert Algebra instruction in the classroom via streaming video.
- On demand access to entire program for the complete semester.
- Flexibility to incorporate video modules and learning activities into your academic calendar.
- School average improvement of Algebra 1 End-of-Course (EOC) state assessment.
Jumpstart AlgeBlast!® Offers Students:
- Concise and enjoyable guided review of content tested by (EOC) exam and Algebra portion of the Math section of the ACT® exam.
- Tips, calculator use instruction and testing strategies.
- Fact flashcards requiring engagement to promote the long term retention of fundamental content.
Request Pilot Access
With AlgeBlast, learning is not only fun, but students realize the most improvement in the least amount of time!
If you would like to experience our AlgeBlast Pilot in your classroom, please fill out this form, and we'll get in touch with you to set it up.