Jumpstart Test Prep offers teachers and students a proven, on-demand guided ACT® review delivering the most improvement in the least amount of time.
Jumpstart's course allows the flexibility to be adapted into any curriculum constraint. Our learning modules review the must-know content, include testing strategies specific to the exam and conclude with realistic question practice modeled from actual "retired” exams and practice tests.
With Jumpstart, minimal training of your faculty is required. Instead, we deliver each lesson plan for you! Jumpstart's streaming video modules are designed for classroom integration and/or individual study.
Jumpstart Offers Faculty:
- Expert instruction in the classroom via streaming video
- On-demand access to entire program for the complete school year
- Flexibility to incorporate video modules and learning activities into any academic calendar
- Online dashboard to see individual student progress of assignments
- School average improvement of ACT® & Algebra 1 End-of-Course (EOC) state assessments
Jumpstart Offers Students:
- Concise, enjoyable guided content review on all tested subject areas through classroom or individual access account.
- Tips, calculator use instruction and testing strategies specific to the exam
- Realistic timed question practice designed to improve time management
- Interactive flashcard creation requiring engagement to promote the long-term retention of fundamental content
Jumpstart Test Prep’s online review program was constructed based on over 40 years of professional tutoring work by Mississippi’s 55-year educator and 19-year STAR teacher hall-of-fame educator, Dot McClendon. Jumpstart’s unique preparation approach helps students of all ability levels stay fully engaged through simultaneous workbook completion involving active participation. Our students gain the most improvement in the shortest time by explaining difficult content in a way that every student can follow and understand.
Request More Information
If you would like more information about our program, please complete the form below, and we'll get in touch with you to set up a meeting.