Jumpstart Test Prep began with star teacher hall-of-fame educator, Dot McClendon, and her passion to help students prepare for and perform better on the ACT®, Algebra 1 MAP exam, HSE exams, and the Praxis® Core exam. Jumpstart’s unique preparation approach helps students of all ability levels stay fully engaged. Our students gain the most improvement in the shortest time by explaining difficult content in a way that every student can follow and understand.
With Jumpstart, no training of your faculty is required. Instead, we carefully prepare and deliver each lesson plan for you! Jumpstart's streaming video modules are delivered on-demand and are designed for classroom integration or individual study.
Jumpstart's course allows the flexibility to be adapted into any curriculum constraint. Learning modules review the must-know content, which includes testing strategies specific to the exam and concludes with realistic question practice modeled from actual "retired” exams and practice tests.
Jumpstart Offers Faculty:
- Expert instruction in the classroom via streaming video
- On-demand access to entire program for the complete semester
- Flexibility to incorporate video modules and learning activities into your academic calendar
- School average improvement of ACT® & Algebra 1 End-of-Course (EOC) state assessments
Jumpstart Offers Students:
- Concise, enjoyable guided content review on all tested subject areas of the ACT® exam & End-of-Course (EOC) state assessments
- Tips, calculator use instruction and testing strategies specific to the exam
- Realistic timed question practice
- Interactive flashcard creation require engagement to promote the long-term retention of fundamental content
Request More Information
If you would like more information about our program, please complete the form below, and we'll get in touch with you to set up a meeting.