GED® - Mathematical Reasoning Subtest Prep
$199.00 plus $15 flat rate shipping cost of 334 page student workbook. 90-Day access to 15 Streaming video modules + 5 Bonus modules included if ACT® preparation is also desired.
GED® Mathematical Reasoning subtest prep designed to help students of all ability levels stay fully engaged and gain the most improvement in the shortest time. Each steaming video module averages 35 minutes in length, with our expert lecturers explaining difficult content in a way that every student can follow and understand! Students follow the video review lectures as they complete flashcards and example problems in their workbook, as the course involves active participation.
Each module reviews the must-know content, includes testing strategies specific to the GED®, and provides realistic question practice while working under time constraints.
Convenience and Proven Results! Watch any lesson as many times as you need within your subscription access period.
Open any lesson below for a quick preview!
Need help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Toll Free: 833-835-8329
Please make sure to view our system requirements.
- GED® Introduction
- 1 - Number Properties
- 2 - Whole Number Computation
- 3 - Simple Statistics
- 4 - Fractions and Percents
- 5 - Ratios and Proportions
- 6 - Data Collection, Representation and Expressions
- 7 - Evaluating Formulas and Expressions
- 8 - Radicals
- 9 - Factoring Polynomials
- 10 - Inequalities and Computations with Inequalities
- 11 - System of Equations
- 12 - Quadratic Formula Bonus ACT® Content
- 13 - Solving and Graphing Linear Equations & Inequalities
- 14 - Distance and Midpoint Formulas Bonus ACT® Content
- 15 - Basic Elements of Plane Geometry
- 16 - Geometry - Angles
- 17 - Circles and Computations with Circles Bonus ACT® Content
- 18 - Shaded Figures
- 19 - Trigonometry Relationships to Right Triangles Bonus ACT® Content
- 20 - Recognition and Identification of Trigonometric Graphs Bonus ACT® Content