ACT® Exam - Complete Math Prep
$199.00 plus $15 flat rate shipping cost of 334 page student workbook. Guaranteed improvement over prior attempts or your money back!
Jumpstart Test Prep's Complete ACT® Math review is designed to help students of all ability levels stay fully engaged and gain the most improvement in the shortest time. Our course offers 20 streaming video modules, approximately 35 minutes each (total 13 hours), with our expert lecturers explaining difficult content in a way that every student can follow and understand! Students follow the review lectures as they complete flashcards and example problems in their workbook, as the course involves active participation. Module content PDF
Each module reviews the must-know content, includes testing strategies specific to the ACT®, and provides realistic question practice while working under time constraints.
Convenience and Proven Results! Watch any lesson as many times as you need within your subscription access period.
Open any lesson below for a quick preview!
Need help? Email: email@example.com
Call Toll Free: 833-835-8329
Please make sure to view our system requirements.
- Introduction to ACT® Math Prep
- 1 - Number Properties
- 2 - Whole Number Computation
- 3 - Simple Statistics
- 4 - Fractions and Percents
- 5 - Ratios and Proportions
- 6 - Data Collection, Representation and Expressions
- 7 - Evaluating Formulas and Expressions
- 8 - Radicals
- 9 - Factoring Polynomials
- 10 - Inequalities and Computations with Inequalities
- 11 - System of Equations
- 12 - Quadratic Formula
- 13 - Solving and Graphing Linear Equations & Inequalities
- 14 - Distance and Midpoint Formulas
- 15 - Basic Elements of Plane Geometry
- 16 - Geometry - Angles
- 17 - Circles and Computations with Circles
- 18 - Shaded Figures
- 19 - Trigonometry Relationships to Right Triangles
- 20 - Recognition and Identification of Trigonometric Graphs